Friday, July 20, 2012

Baking and Books

Last night I baked the most delicious cupcakes! I found a recipe online for cinnamon roll cupcakes with coffee icing and I knew I had to give it a try. And they turned out delicious! The recipe was very easy to follow and my entire house smelled like Cinnabon. I will definitely be making these again. 
Mine didn't turn out as nice looking as the ones on the blog where I found the recipe, but they definitely still taste amazing. Check out the recipe here!



Then today I went to Chapters with my mom and bought two books! I got The Land Of Stores: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer and The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I'm a huge fan of Chris Colfer (who is an actor on Glee) so I can't wait to read his book! And I have been wanting to read The Perks of Being A Wallflower for quite some time now, and now that a movie is coming out I want to read the book first! My mom wants to read it too so she'll be bringing it on vacation with her next week.



What are some of your favourite books you've read? I'm always looking for new books to get into!


No comments:

Post a Comment