Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Canada Day Weekend!

This post is a few days late, but better late than never I suppose! This past weekend was Canada Day weekend! I spent the weekend with my best friends and had a really good time!




On Saturday I spent the day in Toronto with my best friend, Robyn. We spent the afternoon window shopping, getting frozen yogurt from our favourite place, Menchie's, and then we finished our night off by seeing a friend's band on the tour they're on!

If you've never been to Menchie's I highly suggest you check it out. They have a section where you can choose from a ton of different frozen yogurt flavours (you can mix them too!), and then a toppings bar where you can put candy, fruit, chocolate, and different syrups on top of it. Then you just pay by weight. My choice? Cake Batter froyo with peanut butter cups, white chocolate chips, and oreo crumbles! So yummy!




We had a great time at Sneaky Dee's later that night seeing our friends in Fairview, as well as a handful of other local bands including Take Me To The Pilot!


Then, on Sunday (Canada Day), I spent the afternoon at the lake with my friends Robyn and Courtney, and later we went to our friend Sarah-Jane's house for a BBQ dinner! We ended up watching High School Musical (don't lie, you love that movie too), and then at night we saw some fireworks. It was a great end to an awesome couple of days!

For the holiday I also did some pretty festive nails! I got the idea from this nail tutorial on YouTube!


Well this was quite the lengthy post so I think I'll wrap it up here. I'm still trying to get used to blogging here, but I'm enjoying it so far! I hope you all enjoyed your Canada Day/4th of July celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment