Thursday, September 27, 2012

Outfit of the Day: First Days of Fall

Fall has finally arrived and I am loving it! I think fall is my favourite season, for many reasons. I love fall fashion, my birthday is in the fall, pumpkin pie (!!!), and I love the weather because I'm not constantly hot and sweaty or freezing cold. It's perfect.


I quite liked the outfit I wore today so I thought I'd feature it in an Outfit of the Day post! The jacket and skirt are fairly new, but the shirt, tights, and boots I've had for a year or so. I actually hadn't worn this shirt in such a long time, but I loved it with this skirt! I'm happy I've found a way to wear it that I like! I've also noticed lately that I've been wearing quite a lot of black, so I'm going to try and incorporate colour into my fall outfits some more (hopefully).



No comments:

Post a Comment