Thursday, January 17, 2013

Face of the Day

I think I might start doing some face of the day posts showing you the makeup I wear on a day-to-day basis. Here's what I wore today:




Face:

  • Revlon Colorstay foundation in 110 Ivory
  • Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect concealer
  • Marcelle translucent face powder
  • Too Faced blush in La Vie en Rose (Sweet Indulgences Palette)
  • Too Faced highlight in Candlelight Glow (Sweet Indulgences Palette)
  • NYC Smooth Skin bronzer in Sunny
Eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Too Faced eyeshadows in Gum Drop, Satin Sheets, Teddy Bear, Cherry Cola, and In The Buff (Sweet Indulgences Palette)
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner
  • CoverGirl Clump Crusher Lash Blast mascara
Lips:
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Sao Paulo

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous every day look and I love the way you annotated the photo to show where the eyeshadows were placed <3

    ReplyDelete