Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Favourites

I love the gorgeous pastel colours in this photo! I made it my iPhone background too!

These photos of AnnaSophia Robb from this month's issue of Teen Vogue!

Black on black.

I love the designs on these bottles and the overall look of this!

This adorable fox illustration. I'm kind of obsessed with foxes lately.

How cute is this cat?

This "Some Knights" comic. It cracked me up haha. Check out the rest of it here!

This movie is so fantastic. I've seen it twice already. I definitely suggest you all go see it!

I started re-reading my favourite book, The Fault In Our Stars by John Green! 

I got some things at Forever 21 when I went last weekend!

This is what I hand lettered for my 52 Weeks of Hand Lettering project! It's a lyric from the song "Sight of the Sun" by fun.!

There's no such thing as too many candles!

I found an old mix CD that one of my friends from Flickr sent me a few years ago!

1 comment: