These are some products I've had my eye on lately and really want to try! Hopefully I'll get to try a few of them out this month!
1. Urban Decay Glinda Palette - This is one of the palettes that Urban Decay recently released for the movie Oz. It looks absolutely gorgeous, and it comes with eye shadows, a 24/7 glide on pencil, and a super saturated lip colour pencil. The only products I have by UD are the Primer Potion and the Naked2 palette, so this palette would give me a chance to try out a couple more products from them, as well as get some gorgeous new shadows! I'm hoping that even though this is limited edition that it'll stick around for a little while so I have the chance to save up for it!
2. MAC Lipstick in Betty Bright - This lipstick is from the new Archie's Girls collection from MAC. I've yet to try a lipstick from MAC but I've been dying to try them out and this colour looks absolutely stunning. It's bright enough to make a bit of a statement, but not so bright that it wouldn't be good for everyday wear. I would love to get my hands on this!
3. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - This is a product I've been hearing about almost non-stop lately! And as it's winter and my lips are super dry, I would love to try this out. I love bubblegum scented/flavoured things too. And I've never gotten anything from Lush before!
4. Zoya Aurora Nail Polish - This nail polish looks absolutely stunning. Once you see a swatch of it you'll understand. It's a gorgeous purple with tons and tons of glitter in it. I need it.
5. Maybelline Color Tattoos - I can't believe I STILL don't have any of these. Ever since they were released quite a while ago I've heard nothing but amazing things about them. It's about time I just go ahead and get some I think. The first colour I'll probably go for is Bad to the Bronze!
6. It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product - This is another product I've heard so many amazing things about. I have quite thick and tangly hair so I feel like this would be of huge help for me. I wish it wasn't so pricey but I'll definitely keep an eye out for it online to see if I can get it for a good price!
7. L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow - Yet another product I've heard tons of incredible things about! I have a list of shades I want to try from this line and I think this month I'll finally stop putting off getting them and buy a couple! I really want to try Amber Rush and Smouldering Plum!
What's on your wishlist for this month? Have you used any of these products before? What are your thoughts on them?