Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nail of the Day: On A Trip

This is the second Wet n Wild nail polish that I got recently and hauled here. It is the colour "On A Trip" by Wet n Wild. This is my second Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish and I am super impressed with both of the ones I've tried! The formula isn't too runny or goopy, and the polish goes on opaque in 2 coats! The nail polish also has a wide, flat brush which I really like.

A day later I actually added some silver glitter to the tips of my nails and I really liked how that looked too! I used Sally Girl nail polish in "Glitzy"!

I filed my nails to be square shaped too when I did this manicure! The edges still have to grow out a bit more for them to be completely square, but I've been wanting to do this for a while so I finally did! Do you keep your nails rounded or square?

PS. This is also my 100th post! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren, found your blog on the blog hop at www.meetmeonthebrightside.com. So glad I stopped by, great blog. I really love this nail polish colour. Cute blog name too, defo going to follow.

    Laura-Jane x

    www.nailificent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete