Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nail of the Day: You're Such A Budapest

This is You're Such A Budapest from the OPI Euro Centrale collection. I am so excited that I finally got this nail polish! I've had my eye on it since the first photos of the collection were released. It's a beautiful pastel periwinkle colour with a very slight silver shimmer. The shimmer is so subtle though it just looks like a cream polish basically!

In this photo you might be able to see the hint of silver shimmer in the bottle. This really is the perfect colour for the spring and I couldn't be happier with it. It took 3 coats to go completely opaque.

I applied this over 2 coats of OPI Nail Envy, which I just got recently. I've noticed since I've grown my nails out a bit and started filing them to be square that my nails have been quite brittle, so I've been using this lately! I really like it so far!

I'm still hoping to get a couple more shades from the Euro Centrale collection, since the entire collection was so gorgeous and perfect for spring! Do you have any polishes from it? What are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment