Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Favourites

First and foremost, these two albums. Paramore's new self-title album and Fall Out Boy's album "Save Rock and Roll". I've been a fan of both of these bands for such a long time and it's so great to hear new music from them both. I'll be seeing them both next month and I can't wait!

Thumb tacks. So clever.

This ampersand crewneck. I'm obsessed, I need it.

I love the typography on these!

This guinea pig with a fancy pepper hat is the cutest thing.

These crocheted coral reefs are gorgeous.

I love Paramore's music video for "Still Into You". The colours and balloons and fireworks and Hayley's hair/makeup/wardrobe. I'm in love with it all.

If you haven't watched this video yet, you need to. I've watched it so many times and it always makes me laugh so hard. Watch their other videos too, they're hilarious.

I baked banana muffins (some with walnuts, some without). So yummy!

I got a couple of ampersand buttons for Christmas and I put them on my denim jacket!

One morning when it was raining this week I saw 2 ducks in my pool! And they were back a couple days later!

It feels so good to be finishing up my last projects of the year. If you want to see more of my design work (and photography), check out and like my Facebook page!

Next week is my last week of classes and then I'm done for the summer! So hopefully then I'll be able to post more during the week :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment