Saturday, April 27, 2013

Nail of the Day: Neon Unicorn

I recently made an order from Hex Nail Jewelry and this is my first manicure using a nail charm I bought! They have such a cute selection of charms for such a great price too. I used the Unicorn no. 1 charm in this manicure and paired it with neon coral and black and white patterns! I had so much fun doing this manicure and I couldn't be happier with how it came out.


Products Used:
• OPI Nail Envy
• China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy"
• Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in "Black Satin"
• Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in "White On"
• Black striper (Claire's)
• White striper (Sally's)
• ORLY Glosser top coat
• Beauty Secrets Quick Dry Nail Glue (Sally's)
• Unicorn no. 1 charm from Hex Nail Jewelry
• Dotting tools (eBay)

1 comment:

  1. oh my! That was a cute nail art.. I so want that unicorn!! :)

    you have a creative idea.

    bump in your blog while I was browsing the internet.

    Hope you can check mine.

    www.eyahnism.com :)

    ReplyDelete