Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sally's Beauty Supply Mini-Haul!

I went to Sally's the other day with the intention of buying some nail glue so I could apply my nail charms I recently bought, but as always with Sally's, I bought more than the 1 thing I needed. They were having a sale on nail polish that totally drew me in. All nail polishes were buy 2 get 1 free, and on top of that their China Glaze polishes were on sale for 2 for $10! So I got 3 China Glaze polishes for only $10! Then I got the nail glue I needed and a nail buffing block.

I'm pretty sure before this trip to Sally's I only had 1 China Glaze polish in my collection! The shades that I got are Flip Flop Fantasy, Celtic Sun, and Rich & Famous. I've been eyeing Flip Flop Fantasy for a while, and I've recently been looking for a neon yellow polish for my collection as well. And you can never have too many medium creamy pink nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment