Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Nail of the Day: Cloud

I've been trying to go through the nail polishes in my collection that I've never used before and try them out! That's what I did yesterday with this nail polish. This is Cloud by Revlon. I got this in the fall at the Flea Market with a couple other nail polishes that I believe were 3 for $5.

Cloud is a very soft, milky blue with almost a touch of purple to it. It's a really lovely colour and went on opaque in 2 coats. The only down side to this polish is that it seems to have a soft finish. Even once my nails were dry and I applied a top coat, if something hard touched the surface of one of my nails it dented the polish. I don't know if there's anything that can be done to fix that problem, because it's a shame since I really like the colour of this polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment