Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Essie Haul!

I recently made my first purchase ever on NailPolishCanada.com. If you live in Canada this is such a great site to buy nail polish. They have new and old collections, they sell tons of different brands, and free shipping on orders over $25 (or $3 flat rate for orders under $25 which is still great)! I have had my eye on the Essie Resort 2013 Collection so I got a few polishes from it, as well as another Essie polish I've been wanting!

Before this purchase I had only owned 2 Essie nail polishes! Which is surprising considering my collection is nearing 100 polishes. I don't know why I don't have more of them! But my collection will only grow from here!

The colours I got are First Timer, In The Cab-ana, Under Where?, and Van D'Go. The 3 on the left are from the Resort 2013 Collection and Van D'Go I believe was released with the Spring 2010 collection.


All of these polishes are cream finishes, which is my favourite nail polish finish. First Timer is a pale green polish that's brighter than a mint green, but lighter than a true grass green. It's really unique and beautiful! In The Cab-ana is a nice aqua blue and I didn't have a polish this colour in my collection so I had to get it! Under Where? is a pastel lavender that is slightly brighter than your average pastel. And Van D'Go is a lovely pastel peachy pink (and we all know how much I love my peachy-pinks).

I absolutely love these four colours and they make up some pretty gorgeous colour combinations as well!

2 comments:

  1. such awesome pictures!! and i love the graphic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really want to try and incorporate more graphics/design into my blog posts!

      Delete