Monday, July 8, 2013

Nail of the Day: Neon Ombre

I finally got around to buying some makeup sponges so I can now do ombre/gradient nails! I can't believe I waited so long to get some! So the first manicure I did with them when I bought them was this neon ombre manicure!

I've been loving neon polishes this summer so I love how this manicure turned out. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On as a base, and then used China Glaze Celtic Sun, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed, and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy to create this ombre look.

I'll definitely be doing some more ombre manicures in the future! They're so pretty and super easy to do!

2 comments:

  1. These colors look beautiful together! They look like a sunset on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once tried Ombre nails...let's just say they didn't turn out to well! Your's look great- new follower!

    Bea xx

    ReplyDelete