Thursday, July 25, 2013

Nail of the Day: Neon Rainbow Ombre

Hello everyone! It's been quite a while since I've posted anything but I've been working this summer so I've been pretty busy. Anyways this is the manicure I have right now and I absolutely love it! I used the makeup sponge technique to create this bright rainbow ombre manicure!

Products Used:
• OPI Nail Envy (base coat)
• Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On"
• China Glaze "That's Shore Bright"
• Forever 21 Love & Beauty "Think Pink"
• Forever 21 Love & Beauty "Neon Orange"
• China Glaze "Celtic Sun"
• KleanColor "Bikini Green"
• Essie "In The Cab-ana"
• Orly Glosser (top coat)
• Makeup sponges

1 comment:

  1. Omg, love this - so summery! I especially love Essie's 'In the Cab-ana' - beautiful! Cute blog by the way!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete