Saturday, January 25, 2014

Current Wishlist


Triple the Charm Bag // I'm really in need of a new large handbag or tote. When I go into Toronto everyday for my internship I need a big bag to carry everything in - my wallet, gloves, lunch, extra shoes - whatever I may need that day and the one I'm currently using is a few years old and looking pretty worn out. I love the look of this mag from ModCloth and with the colour-blocked neutrals it'd go with any outfit!

LORAC Pro Palette // This palette has been on my wishlist for a couple of years now. I'm hoping to actually buy it soon though! It seems like such a must-have for any makeup lover like myself and I think it'd be a palette that would get almost daily use from me. It's currently out of stock on the Canadian Sephora website, but I hope it comes back soon!

Stay Home Club Tee // Stay Home Club is a Montreal-based company selling clothing, accessories, and other things like pennant banners and pillow cases that I've been a fan of for a while. I have a few things here and there from the company but have yet to buy any clothing. I really love this "Black Metal" (as they call it) tee! It'd go great with an all black outfit with black skinny jeans and Dr. Martens, or I could tuck it into a high-wasited skirt and wear it with flats.

T-Bar Flats // I really love the cute and girly yet vintage look of t-bar shoes! These flats from Asos are too adorable and they're also very afforable! I hope they get my size back in stock so I can pick up a pair for the spring!

Fox Wallet // Any of my friends know that I have quite the obsession with foxes. When I saw this wallet by New Look on Asos I thought it was just the cutest thing. And the colours would totally match the handbag I posted here too!

KESH x American Apparel Crop Top // I love the bold, graphic print of this crop top. It'd look so cute with a high waisted skirt or shorts! I actually first saw this top being warn by Hayley Williams of Paramore on their most recent tour. She wore it quite a bit on the tour and I just fell in love with it.

What are some things currently on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment