Monday, March 31, 2014

Mani Monday #10

Mani Monday #10 Betsey Johnson iPhone 5 case inspired floral nails manicure nail art Mani Monday #10 Betsey Johnson iPhone 5 case inspired floral nails manicure nail art Mani Monday #10 Betsey Johnson iPhone 5 case inspired floral nails manicure nail art
For my nails this week I did a floral design inspired my the case I'm currently using on my iPhone 5s! I got this case a few months ago from Winners and it's a Betsey Johnson floral case. I love the colours and floral print on it so I decided to try and replicate it on my nails! I've never really done a floral pattern on my nails like this before but I'm pretty pleased with how it came out! If you like my phone case, I found a site selling it here if you're interested!

I used quite a few polishes to create this manicure so I'll list them left to right in the photo above: Julep Monaco, OPI Kiss Me I'm Brazilian, OPI Funky Dunkey, OPI Pink Friday, OPI I Just Can't Cope-a-cabana, Ulta Limelight, Sally Hansen White On, and Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Black Satin. I used the last 4 colours (yellow, green, black, and white) mixed in different combinations for the leaves. I also applied my Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps Hardener as a base coat and Seche Vite as a top coat.


1 comment:

  1. Wow your matching nails look awesome! By just looking at your nails, I wouldn't have realized you used that many polishes! lol. I really love how your mani turned out!

    ReplyDelete