Monday, April 28, 2014

Mani Monday #12

Mani Monday Julep Monaco Sally Hansen I heart Nail Art Studs Kit Mani Monday Julep Monaco Sally Hansen I heart Nail Art Studs Kit
Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well and had a good weekend! Sorry I've been kind of absent the past couple of weeks. I finished my internship and college and then I ended up with 2 ear infections that lasted me a week so I've had a bit going on. This week I'll be back to posting regularly though!

Here's a manicure I did based off of this nail tutorial because I thought it was a cute look and it used this Sally Hansen nail art kit that I bought about a month ago but haven't used yet. The studs were surprisingly easy to apply and I'm making this post 4 days after doing this manicure and none have fallen off or come loose yet! I just applied the studs to wet polish and applied my top coat as usual to seal them on the nail. You'll definitely be seeing me use these studs a lot more in future Mani Monday posts!

The polishes I used for this are Julep Monaco, Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Black Satin, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you're doing ok now!
    This mani is super cute! I love those studs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing much better now, thanks! And yeah I love the look of the studs! They'll definitely be used a lot in upcoming manicures :).

      Delete