Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Favourites 2014

november 2014 beauty favourites 
Time for November favourites! I have quite a few products to go over so let's get started!

Tarte Bon Voyage Palette // One of the holiday sets I bought this year was the Bon Voyage set from Tarte. Included in this set was an eye shadow palette with 20 gorgeous purpley and neutral shadows and I've been using it so much this past month! Check out my review and swatches of the set here!

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair // I ran out of my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer a little while ago and instead of repurchasing it I decided to try the Fit Me concealer and it's been great! It does a fantastic job covering under eye circles as well as any redness or blemishes I may need extra coverage on. It's lightweight and doesn't crease either!

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper // This year I've been buying a different liquid liner every time I run out of another. Liquid liner is part of my daily makeup routine and I'm on the hunt for the perfect one! I've liked all the ones I've tried from Sephora so far but this has to be close to the top of the list for me. Of all the liquid liner pens I've tried this is the first one with a brush tip rather than a felt tip and it is such a precise tip and application is really great. And it's super black and long wearing!

Urban Decay DeSlick Setting Spray // This is a product I've been meaning to put in my favourites for months now! I bought it back in July and it's been part of my daily routine since. I use this to set my base makeup every morning and it helps it last all day and helps my skin not get oily throughout the day. I love it!

MAC Salon Rouge Lipstick // This lipstick is a matte slightly deepened/berry-toned red lipstick that is absolutely perfect for this time of the year. It's part of MAC's holiday collection and it's absolutely beautiful. It's really long wearing as well!

Deborah Lipmann Hannah Nail Polish // This nail polish came in a set of 4 'Girls' nail polishes I found at Winners on clearance for $12. I've never watched Girls (not really interested to) but I couldn't pass up that deal for 4 full-sized Deborah Lipmann polishes! One of the ones from the set I tried in November was Hannah, a khaki hunter green with a cream finish. I love this polish colour for fall/winter!

Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil & Konjac Sponge // These two products came in my October Julep Box and I ended up really enjoying using them together! Both products are very new to me (I've never used a cleansing oil or konjac sponge) but they were great to use to remove my makeup at the end of the day. I use the konjac sponge damp and put a few pumps of the cleansing oil onto it and work the oil into my skin with the sponge and it takes off all my makeup! On most nights this month I used this and I found my skin to be super soft from the oil after cleansing as well!

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown // This is one of the products I picked up during the Sephora VIB sale this month and I've used it daily since I got it. It's such a great brow product. It's easy to use and my brows last all day long. I really want to try the auburn shade as well from this range but I'm happy with how Soft Brown works for me too!

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Gingerbread Candle // Hello, new favourite candle! Previous to this scent, Pumpkin Cupcake was my favourite candle scent, but this new Pumpkin Gingerbread fragrance has taken over the #1 spot for me! It's sweet and spicy at the same time and it just smells incredible. Next time you're at Bath & Body Works give it a sniff!

Mossimo Plaid Scarf from Target // My mom actually bought this scarf for me back in October for my birthday and I absolutely love it. It's oversized (and not going to lie I've used it as a blanket while on long train/bus rides) and it's so soft and keeps me nice and cozy in this cold weather we've been having!

Well, there's another monthly favourites done! And now tomorrow is December, I can't wait! Let me know what your favourites from November were below!

2 comments:

  1. The scarf looks so warm and cosy! Love your picture as well!
    www.liquidgrain.co.uk

    ReplyDelete