Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Best Matte Lipsticks at the Drugstore!

maybelline color sensational creamy matte lipstick lust for blush mesmerizing magenta
maybelline color sensational creamy matte lipstick lust for blush mesmerizing magenta 
Ever since I first heard about these lipsticks a few weeks ago I've been searching my local drugstores high and low for them. I finally came across a display at WalMart (which was mostly sold out), but I managed to pick up two shades! The lipsticks I'm talking about of course are the new Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte lipsticks! 

The two shades I got were Mesmerizing Magenta (swatched left) and Lust for Blush (swatched right). Both shades swatched really smoothly and applied opaque. They also apply really nicely to the lips and don't pull or tug at all which some matte lipsticks are prone to doing. And even though while wearing them they feel really creamy on the lips, they still appear to be completely matte! Since they are a creamier formula they don't wear as long on the lips as some other drier matte formulas, but it's well worth it for the comfort of these, and they're super easy to touch up or reapply as needed. I will definitely be keeping my eye out for more shades of these!

Have you tried these lipsticks? What shades should I buy next?

No comments:

Post a Comment