Wednesday, February 11, 2015

6 Pink Picks for Valentine's Day (All Under $15!)

“valentine Valentine's Day is just a few days away! I've never been a fan of the holiday, but it is a nice excuse to pamper yourself a little bit and have some treats! This year I thought I'd share a few of my favourite (and affordable) items that'll make you feel and look great this Valentine's Day.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub / Use this deliciously sweet lip scrub to make your lips super soft and free of any dry flakes. Follow up with a lip balm and your lips will have never felt smoother!

Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon in Candy Nude / This shade is anything but nude. It's a mid-toned pink with a matte finish, so it'll last all day long. If you're a fan of the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils but not a fan of the price tag on them, give these a try!

Julep Maddy Nail Polish / This is one of my favourite pink nail polishes. It's a beautiful raspberry magenta with a very subtle sheen to it. This polish also applies opaque in only 1 coat and lasts for days!

NYX Blush in Peach / I've been a fan of this blush for quite some time. It's a beautiful matte pinky-peach that gives the cheeks such a natural flush. NYX blushes are all fantastic, especially given the affordable price!

I Love... Strawberries & Cream Bubble Bath and Shower Creme / There's no time like Valentine's Day to treat yourself to a nice bubble bath! You can use this to enjoy a sweet smelling bath and be left with soft, smooth skin - which is especially nice in this dry winter weather.

Herbal Essences Cleansing Conditioner / This product has become a staple for me. It keeps my hair clean in between shampoos, and also leaves it soft and shiny. This also makes your hair smell amazing! I really enjoy that the bottle has a pump too!

What are your plans for this Valentine's Day?

6 comments:

  1. Love the pink color. The pink reminds me so much of the Valentine's day. I love the lip crayon.

    Amy Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh the candy hearts are so cute! :) And I really hope I can grab one of the Sonia Kashuk crayons before they sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still trying to find the NYX products I want! Nice idea of less expensive products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try ordering from Cherry Culture for NYX (they're actually doing a 25% sale right now too)! And I didn't even intentionally choose less expensive products, I just realized it when I was typing up the post!

      Delete
  4. The Sonia Kashuck lip pencil sounds great. I haven't tried anything from that line before. Love the photo. What camera do you use?

    www.withinjayslife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete