Monday, February 2, 2015

A Stationery Haul

“stationeryYesterday I spent the day in Toronto with my friend Abby and I picked up some cute things I thought I'd share! I had a top I had to return to Urban Outfitters so I used my store credit to pick up a couple of items! First, I got this gorgeous wood and rose gold phone case, which was reduced from $69 to only $9.99! I also picked up a new pair of sunglasses. I have a couple of pairs of sunglasses in this shape, but these ones have a faux leather snakeskin-like texture on the arms of the glasses which make them unique to my collection! Last I got a gorgeous nail polish in the shade "Champagne Toast", which is a white and gold glitter polish, and it was reduced to $0.99! Abby and I also took some fun pictures in the photobooth in the store!

We also went to one of my absolute favourite shops, The Paper Place, on Queen West in Toronto. It's stationery heaven in there. I've had my eye on this floral garland by Rifle Paper Co. for a while, and I knew they stocked it there, so as soon as I saw it in the shop I put it in my basket. I also got some gold photo corners which will be perfect little accents for photos I put in my scrapbook I'm working on this year! I also got a little desk calendar which was on clearance for 75% off so it cost me just under $4! The last little bit to this haul is a set of buttons I got at the TBC Flea which was a little flea market held at TBC Vegan Bakery yesterday as well. The buttons say "I Love Chips" and "I Hate Sports" which perfectly sum me up, and they were especially fitting as it was Super Bowl Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. So jealous. I wish I had money to go down to the Paper Place and get some supplies for my Book of Shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ottawa needs The Paper Place! I love that garland set you picked out and that phone case is a steal for only $9.99!

    Monica - Mocha and Moccasins

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely stuff!

    http://www.shopstyle.co.uk/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=460171985&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=432353402&pid=uid9444-26670538-10

    http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=459062473&pid=uid9444-26670538-10

    http://www.shopstyle.co.uk/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=450246760&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    ReplyDelete