Monday, February 9, 2015

New Year, New Hair!

“hair “hair After about a year of thinking about cutting my hair, I finally went ahead and did it a couple of weeks ago! I've been growing my hair out since I was in grade 4, so this haircut was a big deal to me. I'm so glad I got it done though because my hair is so much more manageable now! I got about 5-6 inches cut off my ends and kept it all one length but with some feathering done to the ends so it wasn't just cut straight across. My hair stylist did a fantastic job in giving me the exact cut I was after and I couldn't be more happy with it! Next time I get my hair cut I plan on getting even a few more inches cut off since I'm enjoying shorter hair so much!

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair and I'm so excited for you to go shorter :) Spreading the short hair gospel! (even if you're not going as short as me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colour of your hair! And the style looks great on you :)

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete