Friday, March 6, 2015

Sephora Formula X in Thrilling | Nail of the Day

“sephora As I mentioned in a post this week, I've been in love with neutral nail polish lately. Sometime last summer I picked up the Sephora Formula X "The Twenty-Two" set, which contains 22 mini bottles of their Formula X polishes. I'm finally getting around to trying out the shades in it and I really love the shade, Thrilling! It did take 3 coats to be fully opaque and even, but it was worth it for the end result. This colour is really unique. It's a really light gray with very slight mauve tones in it, and it's really beautiful on the nails! I might have to end up buying the full size of this polish because I feel like this will be a new go-to neutral polish for me!

Have you tried the Sephora Formula X nail polishes? What's your favourite shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment